Steel stud Wholesale price
The product in question is made of low carbon alloy steel during the cold forging process and according to two standards, A.W.S-D1.1 and DIN EN ISO 13918. Nails come in a variety of diameters and heights and each can be used for a specific purpose. After installation, the minimum height of each pillar should be about 40mm. For more information on the steel stud wholesale price, visit our site.
What is a steel stud?
These products play a very important role in structures, so their quality and durability are particularly important. The non-standard product will not be able to withstand the stress and transfer the applied force, eventually causing the destruction of the structure. Production standards emphasize the use of quality raw materials, production methods and product dimensions. We will explain which one below.
Advantages of using different types of studs:
- 1 High speed in processing transactions
- 2 No special preparation or cutting is required before welding.
- 3 It differs from studs in the direction of force transfer so that it can distribute force in all directions, but studs can only transmit incoming force vertically.
- 4 When welding other cutters, we encounter the problem of the beam deformation, but when welding studs, this is not the problem. While the quality of the stud welding depends on the skill of the welder,
- 5 stud welds are performed equally according to the settings of the welding machine.
- 6 During the connection, depending on the conditions and inclinations, it can be welded directly or on galvanized sheet metal, but studs and corners cannot be joined to the sheet.
These products are connected to other parts by special electric arc welding machines called Stud welder. This welding method has a higher speed than other methods. Studs are attached to the beam by welding machines in two ways:
- 1 Direct Link Source
- 2 connections on galvanized sheet by sheet metal welding
In the first stage, the quality and rust of the parts are checked. For direct connection, before the product is placed in the desired place, a hole is drilled in the plate, then a ceramic piece called a thread is placed instead of welding (to protect the melt formed during welding and to weld evenly). An arc is created between the beam and the upper wing of the beam and approximately 5 mm of stud melt is placed inside the structure and then connected. The entire welding process only takes a few seconds, so the very high speed of this process is one of the valuable advantages of this product.
To ensure the quality of the links, it is better to pay attention to the following points: Check the dryness of posts, plates and structures before joining It is better to fix the machine while welding Replace welding parts such as elevators and holders every 10,000 studs installed After each arc, the gun is held still for 3 seconds to cool the melt. It is better to use a coarse-threaded flame cover if the small threaded flame cover is directly connected and connected to the galvanized sheet.
Before installing the product, fix the board on the beam with the help of a hammer. Do not forget to leave the structure and do the necessary cleaning after performing the flame cover operation. The purpose of the flame cover placement is only for the uniformity of the weld, so it needs to be separated from the structure. For more information on steel stud framing prices visit our site.
Wholesale price of steel stud
Wholesale price of steel stud is associated with many fluctuations, but in our collection, it is distributed all over the country at an affordable price. So you can visit our site for more information about steel studs Bunnings.
You can contact us to buy and sell this product:
Sales consultant: Ms. Leila NematzadehWays of communication:
Phone number: 02147623014
Phone number: 04133660491
Phone number: 09120169267
WhatsApp Response (Skype): click