iron pellets price per ton
iron pellets price is changing every hour due to market fluctuation and demand curve. Iron depends on various factors such as the quality of the builder, its dimensions and type. In our store, high quality iron in high tonnage is sold at the factory door iron pallet price. In addition to what has been said, the price of iron depends on other factors such as the price of iron in the world market, the price of stone, the demand for beams and the cost of transportation.
What are iron ore pellets used for?
Its main use is the production of iron metal. Most of the iron produced is also used in the manufacture of steel metal. Steel is also used to make many tools and equipment, such as cars, locomotives, ships, construction beams, furniture, paper clips, bicycles, and thousands of other small and large devices. This metal is in fact the most consumed metal both in terms of consumption and consumption. The main use of this stone is the same 98% for making steel metal and the rest is 2% for other fields as mentioned in the following. Other applications of iron ore
- Powdered iron: used in the manufacture of certain types of steels, magnets, automobile parts and catalysts;
- Radioactive iron (iron 59): Used in pharmacy as a trace element in biochemical and metalworking research.
- Black iron oxide: used as a pigment in polishing compounds, used in metalworking, pharmaceuticals, making magnetic inks and ferrites (iron hydroxide) in the electronics industry;
- Red iron: For use in paintings, printing inks, cosmetics (such as eye shadow), art paints, plastics, fertilizers and industrial finishes.
Iron ores are natural raw materials for the production of cast iron in smelting furnaces. Magnetite is used in the oil industry as a floating clay weighing element. Iron ores suitable for metalworking must have a special chemical and mineral composition in addition to special physical properties. The minimum amount of iron in raw stones suitable for use in production is 25 to 30%. Titanium magnetic rocks can be used to extract titanium and vanadium with an average of 15 to 17 percent of the available iron.
iron pellets price per ton for sale
Iron is the most basic human need. These products, which play an abundant role in human life, are so diverse that we thought it necessary to write these points in the form of an article that you can refer to as a handbook. Reading this article will only take 3 to 4 minutes of your loved ones time.
The formation of iron in the Earth’s crust is due to the impact of meteorites with the Earth, which then forms about 5% of the Earth’s crust. Evidence for the use of iron dates back to the earliest times of human origin. Iran is also a country with 2% of iron reserves, so large industrial units are working to produce a variety of iron products with unique features and capabilities. Two examples of large industrial units are Isfahan Steel and Mobarakeh Steel, which are the first factories to produce products such as rebars and beams, respectively, and the other to produce sheets, belts, etc.
Types of ferrous products include rebars, beams, industrial and construction profiles, corners and studs, sheets, belts, etc., each of which is used in industry or construction according to its characteristics and capabilities. To take. The pellet prices of each ton of this product is fluctuating due to market fluctuations and the amount of supply and demand.
You can contact us to buy and sell this product:
Sales consultant: Ms. Leila NematzadehWays of communication:
Phone number: 02147623014
Phone number: 04133660491
Phone number: 09120169267
WhatsApp Response (Skype): click