High grade iron concentrate market growth rate
High grade iron concentrate market growth rate is increasing, and many countries want to buy this quality product at an affordable price. Therefore, you can visit our site to buy this product.
Who is the largest exporter of iron concentrate?
Our company is currently the largest producer of iron ore concentrate in the country, and according to legal plans, approximately 50% of the concentrate consumed in the country’s steel industry in 2006 will be supplied by direct reduction from the company’s products. Product features:
- 1- Major products: 68% – 67.5% iron grade iron ore concentrate = Fe
- 2 – By-products: Lump Ore coarse iron ore and 64% iron grade Fine Ore fine grain iron – 60% Fe
- 3- By-products: Apatite concentrate
Consumption of manufactured products: Consumers of iron ore products are concentrates of the country’s steel complexes that produce steel products by the direct reduction method.
Granular iron ore is also used by blast furnace and apatite concentrate for the production of phosphoric acid or phosphate fertilizers in the steel industry, petrochemical complexes. The steel industry of the country, which produces with the direct reduction method, needs DIRECT REDUCTION (Mobarakeh Steel and Khuzestan Steel) at current capacities according to the 1385 plan, and approximately 10.2 million tons of concentrated iron ore to produce approximately 6.3 million tons of crude steel. . Production capacity and strength: The concentrator has been designed based on 60% Fe = 6.61% Fe / Fe and approximately 68% concentrate recycling coefficient according to the quality of the iron ores fed, and its production capacity has been calculated as 1.5 million tons. Considering the quality and iron quality of the ore extracted, the average current recycling rate is 54.55-55%, the average recycling rate is about 60%, and the capacity of the existing processing plant is about 4.5 million tons and a maximum of 4.6 million tons. iron ore concentrate.
The summary and reasons for the measures to increase production are:
- 1- In 2005, a production increase of approximately 500 thousand tons was achieved as a result of the supply of materials and spare parts on time, the increase in repair groups, the reduction of planned stops and the increase in useful working time.
- 2 – Reforms and changes in production lines (including replacement of magnetic separators) and as a result of increasing the production by about 200 thousand tons while producing about 800 thousand tons of granular iron ore as a by-product (75% coarse and 25% fine) Used by the blast furnace method in the steel industry (Isfahan Steel) is included in the firm’s plans.
Required main raw material: The main raw material required for the production of the company’s products is crude iron ore, usually extracted from the Chadormelo iron ore mine (next to the processing plant), and after some stages, including crushing in the crusher and homogenization of the extracted iron ore, iron of certain qualities can be fed, supplied and supplied to the factory. After processing operations, iron ore concentrate is finally produced. For more information on iron concentrate supply, visit our site.
Market growth rate of High grade iron concentrate
Market growth rate of High grade iron concentrate is good and growing and the trade of this product by our company has an increasing trend and most countries are buyers of our products. Therefore, you can visit our site for more information about iron concentrate price.
You can contact us to buy and sell this product:
Sales consultant: Ms. Leila NematzadehWays of communication:
Phone number: 02147623014
Phone number: 04133660491
Phone number: 09120169267
WhatsApp Response (Skype): click